9/01/2010

I wanna have... Ankle boots!

Ankle boots, perfect for a jeans, perfect for a skirt, perfect for a party dress.
I have to look which one I want, but I want ankle boots!
Beautiful black, with laces. Rocking black, without laces. Wonderful grey, with a stylish zipper. Gorgeous brown, vintage like...


Rocking so high, River Island black stud platform ankle boots, £74.99


Perfect blue, H&M suede ankle boots, €59,95


Shoe with style, Asos peep toe ankle boot, €55,59


Classic, beige, perfect, Asos platform ankle boot, €50,29


Better than Tom Thumb, H&M brown ankle boots with laces, €34,95


Classy red, Topshop high red ankle boots, £90.00


Lace it up, New Look lace ankle boot, £75.00


Fluffy character, New Look, fluff cuff ankle boot, £24.99

So, which one do you prefer? Let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts with Thumbnails