8/03/2010

Diary 2010-2011

Two weeks ago I ordered a diary, this because I couldn't find it at the shops. A friend of me saw the diary in a shop but when I came there it was sold out. So than my good friend called 'the Internet' was my hero and now it's my diary!
I love the retro/vintage style and I'm particularly happy because in stores they haven't got ONE diary which I like, so thanks for being on earth, my Pepsi Cola diary!
I'll show you some pictures, what do you think of it?















3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat een geweldige agenda! Ik vond ook bijna geen agenda's leuk in de winkel. Er was er maar één die ik leuk vond en dat was de blond amsterdam zo die heb ik gekocht ;)
    Dankje voor je lieve reactie!
    Jij hebt ook een erg leuke blog, ik volg je!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ah die is echt superleuk! ik heb gewoon zo'n goedkope van de hema, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts with Thumbnails