8/25/2010

Shopping: Maastricht

Okay, let's start with last saturday. Saturday I was in Maastricht, of course for shopping! I just bought one top, no more because I haven't much money for clothes now. But I bought some new jewelry too!
I'll show you some pics!



A picture with my new top and peace earrings, the top has a vintage print with a girl at a gas station who's waiting for her love. I bought it at Bershka.


The rings with the red border are new.




Alice in Wonderland necklace, the message in the bottle is: Once Upon a Time.

Second Alice in Wonderland necklace with a mirror.

What do you think of my new stuff?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk topje en mooie ringen!
    en ketting :o !
    alles eigenlijk :')
    ik hoop dat ze hier die ringen met dat gewei ook verkopen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuke aankopen kirsten! die ring met dat hert vind ik echt geweldig, die moet ik ook hebben!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, wat een ontzettend leuke aankopen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw super leuk, waar heb je die spulletjes van alice en wonderland gekocht!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. aaaah dat hert wil ik ook!
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts with Thumbnails