6/22/2010

Sweet Sixteen

I'm sorry that it's a long time ago that I've wrote something. I'm very busy with school, unfortunately.
But I want to write something about my Sweet Sixteen from last Friday! (My birthday is 16th April but the party was Friday)
It was so nice! Els (a friend with whom I gave the party) and I decorated the whole barn at Els' with orange flags (because the theme was Holland) and balloons and other stuff, I'd like to do that. At 8:30 p.m. the first friends arrived. They brought presents, and a friend gave me a chocolate mousse cake, I always wanted a really delicious chocolate cake and he knows it! So I'm very thankful to him, because it's so delicious haha! An other friend of me gave me a bouquet of paper, straws and sweet wrappers! In it was some money. I loved the way she created it, so creative and lovely!
After that just arrived more friends, everyone had fun, I liked that.
There's so much to tell but instead of I'll show you some pics! I hope you like it.





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Bedankt voor je reactie! nog gefeliciteerd ^^ de panty heb ik gekocht bij de primark, het waren er 5 voor 2 euro ofzo! maar bij de hema kan je volgens mij ook wel van dit soort panty's kopen xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. jeej go holland! leuke foto's en blog! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice blog!


    xx, http://livingafashionablelife.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts with Thumbnails