7/04/2010

Making a collage

I love being creative, so I love making collages too! I'll give you an short explanation, how and what!

The things you need are:
- A large sheet of paper
- Glue
- Scissors
- (Colored) tape
- Pens
- Magazines and newspapers
- Other nice stuff like feathers, CD's, beads, ribbon etc.
- Time
- (Creative) ideas

You have two choices: Or you start with a theme, or you go to work without thinking.
If you'll choose a theme, collect pictures with that theme of course.
For the collage I'm showing, I chose the theme "rock festival", coincidence, this was an assignment for school. If you look closely to the right corner (click to enlarge), you can see I used grass. This gives a real festival atmosphere I think.

Some pictures:




I hope you like it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts with Thumbnails