10/05/2010

Versatile Award

I received the Versatile Award from Lieselot (the owner from an amazing blog: http://xmylittleworld.blogspot.com/)! Thank you very much.


Now I have to tell seven things about myself and then pass the award to seven other people:

1. I think shopping belongs to the best things in the world
2. And photography too
3. I love peach yogurt drink
4. Pancakes: EW! They're like bicycle tires with mold
5. Everyone says I should be a comedian
6. I like laughing
7. I have too much rings, but rings are simply awesome

And I'm going to pass the award to...

1. Chloé, because her style is amazing and inspires me and furthermore she's from France and writes in French so that's very good for learning French!
2. Carlijn, because I like her pictures, they are of good quality with a touch of fashion and a touch of creativity.
3. Cindy, because she writes so nice and her posts about make-up and other products are very useful.
4. Lisanne, because her posts are very varying and nice to read.
5. Laura, she writes fantastic, her posts are like little books!
6. Mayke, because I can talk good with her about fashion and I'm following her blog like a faithful follower.
7. The Scientist, I LOVE her style. I'm going to steal her wardrobe!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Aahhh wat lief!! I feel honoured! :D
    Gave foto's hierboven trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG you're too cute.
    Really an adorable surprise to see my name here.

    Lots of love from France
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ah wat lief kirsten! ook dat stukje erbij, toverde echt een smile op m'n gezicht, dankjewel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat lief! Dank je wel! Ik zal snel een artikeltje er over schrijven hihi :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts with Thumbnails